1-800-Plumber + Air’s Update To Coronavirus
Updated April 14th
We are excited to announce our fully contactless service that we are now offering in order to keep our customers and our staff safe!
We are committing ourselves to the highest level of care and consideration for your family to keep all of our customers and employees safe. Below are some of the specific measures we are taking for extra precaution. Let us know how we might be able to help you and your family with any plumbing or HVAC need to keep your family as comfortable as possible during this time!
1. All technicians are wearing a mask, gloves, and shoe covers inside your home!
2. All of our customers are screened before we dispatch our technicians.
3. We sanitize our work area, vans, tools, equipment, and our office. We also installed an air scrubber to help minimize the risk of germs spreading in our office.
4. All of our transactions can be done over the phone to minimize contact to help keep you safe!
Updated March 16th, 2020
Dear Customers, Visitors, Family & Friends
Though we are taking extreme precautions to mitigate any risks of the pandemic caused by COVID-19 for our customers and staff, we have still received many questions and wished to proactively address how we are responding:
- As of this writing, we are still open for business and serving customers as scheduled.
- We have implemented the CDC guidelines of ‘social distancing’ and zero-touch in-person meetings.
- Business personnel have been busy with extra cleanings of the equipment and other high-touch areas.
- We will immediately implement any new CDC guidelines as this pandemic unfolds.
There are simple things the CDC recommends that we have implemented with our staff to help keep both our customers and our staff healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and make every attempt to keep you informed. Emergency notifications to staff and patients will be conducted through our emergency communication channels including text notifications, telephone calls, and communicated directly to customers.
For updated information on this rapidly changing situation, please visit the CDC website here: http://bit.ly/39TQIyg
1-800 Plumber+Air (Formerly 1-800 Plumber Plumbing & Heating)